We always put our patients’ needs first and adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and ethics.
- We are always growing our knowledge and adopting new technologies.
- Our goal is to learn by engaging in continuing education opportunities so we can provide our patients with the best treatment possible.
- Our Itero 3D scanner allows us to capture accurate 3D pictures of your teeth without taking impressions.
- These 3D images are used for a better diagnosis and a personalized treatment planning.
- Your safety and comfort are our priority.
- We only use the highest quality materials and strictly adhere to the latest sterilisation and infection control guidelines.
- Our central HVAC system has been upgraded to provide high air quality and minimize the transmission of airborne diseases.
- The aerosol generating room is also equipped with a HEPA filter machine.
We are a patient centered practice focused on personalized and individualized patient care.
Each patient will always have a one on one discussion with the doctor during each visit.
We pride ourselves on getting to know each of our patients well so that we can meet their individual needs.
Dr. Rad was a clinical instructor at the University of Toronto for almost a decade.
She has worked with top orthodontic practices in Ontario before opening her own practice.
With more than 15 years of experience, her goal is to always learn by taking continuing education courses and to always use the latest technology to make sure each patient’s result is the best it can be.
She is also an active member of an orthodontic study club where every aspect of orthodontic treatment is discussed to improve patient care.
We know how to introduce orthodontic treatment to your child in a gentle and interesting way.
We are often able to alleviate dental fear by communicating clearly what you can expect during your treatment.
We do provide sensory toys and relaxing music to help even the most anxious patients feel safe and comfortable.
You can reach our doctor by text after hours and on weekends to address any discomfort or concerns that you may have.
During your complimentary orthodontic evaluation, Dr. Rad will explain your orthodontic needs, discuss treatment options and recommendation and give you a cost estimate.
Our practice is conveniently located in Oak ridges (Richmond Hill), right off of King Road between Yonge Street and Bathurst Street. We are a few minutes away from King City, Aurora and Maple.We offer after school appointments to accommodate your schedule.
Since we want to make orthodontic treatment accessible to as many people as possible, we have arranged multiple different payment options to ease the financial burden.
Our treatment fee includes the entire treatment and the retainers. We are very transparent and there is no hidden fee. We can contact your insurance company to confirm your coverage and to provide you with everything your insurance company needs to process your payments.
Stay safe and connect from the comfort of your home or your office.
All you have to do is send us a text at 647-991-3300 to book your virtual consultation.